Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
Atal Pension Yojana a pension scheme for unorganized sectors. APY pension scheme is administered by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
- APY is a periodic contribution based pension plan, based on the monthly assured amount of – Rs.1,000/-, Rs.2,000/-, Rs.3,000/-, Rs.4,000/- and up to Rs.5,000/-
- A monthly pension amount starting from Rs.1,000/-, Rs.2,000/-, Rs.3,000/-, Rs.4,000/- and up to Rs.5,000/- can be received by subscribers, every month after their retirement at the age of 60, until the death of the subscriber.
- After the death of the account holder, the spouse will be entitled to get the exact same pension amount as the subscriber, until the death of the spouse.
- After the demise of both spouse and subscriber, the nominee will be entitled to receive the pension money.
- Premium of APY can be paid through 3 option- Monthy, Quarterly and Half yearly.
- Customers can visit our nearest branches to join in the Scheme.